Today in class, we got to play around with different interactive websites. Below are some of my favorites.
Women's Adventures in Science - provides great information about Space. You can go on a scavenger hunt to find planets and other space objects. This would be more appropriate for older students, probably about 4th-6th grade.
Quiz Hub - K-12 Educational Quiz Games - This site is great for students of all ages. It has several matching games in many different subject areas such as, history and foreign languages.
BAM - Body and Mind Health - I think this is a great site! It provides a lot of information about a healthy, balanced diet, exercise, diseases, and your body.
Diamante Poems - This is a great site to help teach poetry and also simple language arts skills. It's an easy, fill-in-the-blank layout that kids of any age can enjoy.
National Geographic Kids Games - I liked this site because it includes a lot of different games and I love animals and nature, but honestly they're a bit difficult. If I can't even complete a simple task, I don't know how a 6 or 7 year old could!
No comments:
Post a Comment